Get the latest news for the site: StarPool Hub News.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site Update [11.01.18]
Hi All,

Exciting times as the site comes close to completion of back end features.

Whats New?

• Hide Content has been full added and is working. Any user can hide there post or thread content so other users can purchase it. I have made it so its a "Flat" 1 SPC cost to purchase content. The owner of the content will gain 90% of that 1 SPC (0.9 SPC) and the exchange / node will gain other 10% (0.1 SPC). To use the system you / hide portions of their posts by using [*hide]Your Content[/hide*] (The * should not be there and are not used to hide content, Ive put them there so you can see how its done). This will hide anything you put in the hide content section to be purchased for 1 SPC
  • Lottery System should be fully working now and is being tested / balanced.
  • Node Lock down / encrypted. The Blockchain ran on the master node has went fully live and is no longer in a test state. The node has been encrypted so no major alteration can be done to it.
Keep tuned for further updates as we get closer to launching site to the public Smile

Here's an example of hidden content:

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 1 ✪
(11-01-2018, 11:15 AM)RecoStar Wrote: Hi All,

Exciting times as the site comes close to completion of back end features.

Whats New?

• Hide Content has been full added and is working. Any user can hide there post or thread content so other users can purchase it. I have made it so its a "Flat" 1 SPC cost to purchase content. The owner of the content will gain 90% of that 1 SPC (0.9 SPC) and the exchange / node will gain other 10% (0.1 SPC). To use the system you / hide portions of their posts by using [*hide]Your Content[/hide*] (The * should not be there and are not used to hide content, Ive put them there so you can see how its done). This will hide anything you put in the hide content section to be purchased for 1 SPC
  • Lottery System should be fully working now and is being tested / balanced.
  • Node Lock down / encrypted. The Blockchain ran on the master node has went fully live and is no longer in a test state. The node has been encrypted so no major alteration can be done to it.
Keep tuned for further updates as we get closer to launching site to the public Smile

Here's an example of hidden content:

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 1 ✪

Hi RecoStar, it won't let me unlock it due to insufficient funds but as you already know, I should have enough? Huh
The lottery system sounds like a great idea!
I will send you some SPC for testing systems if you can buy a lottery ticket now please Smile
Unable to buy as the “lottery system is in rest time”
Yeah its not rolling over after the elapse time. I'm looking in to fixing it. Sure its an issue with the CRON Job for it.

Thanks
Ah I think I have fixed it! Was the CRON Job cool down timer was out of sync.

Lottery should run every 23 hours with 1 hour cool down to show winner.
When you expect it to be running again? I have just tested and I get the same message.

Found the countdown on the lottery page Wink

I will test again in just over 40 minutes
Champion cheers dude Smile

I've just purchased 3 tickets to test. No limit to how many tickets you can buy as added SPC to pot.

Node always puts in 0.5 SPC to pot and rest is based on tickets purchased. But might change this.
I've bought three as well. Can you set them up as either random within the range or able to select the number you want? Rather than sequential.